A sheet of puff pastry
cheese (I used swiss)
1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2. Thaw the sheet of puff pastry (it takes about 30 minutes) and roll it out just slightly.
3. Brush the pastry lightly with butter.
4. Sprinkle Onion Crunch over the pastry, leaving an inch border on the long sides.
5. Sprinkle the cheese over the pastry, leaving an inch border again. Lightly salt.
Tightly roll the pastry sheet into a long roll, and then slice it into 12 slices.
Space out the swirls on parchment paper on a cookie sheet (I used an air-bake pan) and cook for about 15 minutes. Make sure it's golden and puffed.
By Yuri Rivera
1 pound backfin Blue crab meat or other lump crab meat
8 saltine crackers
1 egg beaten
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp mustard
1/4 tsp Worcestershire
1/2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
salt to taste
2 tbsp vegetable oil
3 Tablespoons Onion Crunch
1. Crush saltines and all other ingredients
2. add crab meat to this mixture
3. Shape Crab Cakes.
4. Let refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
5. Heat oil in frying pan
6. Saute til brown 3-5mins
For the dressing:
1 (8 ounce) container light sour cream
1/2 cup adobo sauce from chipotle peppers
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 teaspoons lemon zest
1/4 teaspoon cumin
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning, such as Old Bay™ salt and pepper to taste
I like to use this dressing on the top and botton of the crab cake.
I pair with a nice onion roll from my grocer, and piled with onion crunch!!!
1. Mix it all up
2. Cook on the grill or stove