Onion Crunch® Pizza Recipes
Onion Crunch® Onion, Sausage & Pepper Pizza
1 cup ONION CRUNCH® topping
1 cup green bell pepper strips
2 (4-ounce) links turkey Italian sausage
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
1 (8-ounce) loaf French bread, cut in half horizontally
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450°F
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
3. Add green bell pepper strips, and sauté 6 minutes or until tender.
4. Remove casings from sausage. Add sausage to pan, and cook 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring to crumble.
5. Add crushed red pepper and diced tomatoes, and cook 5 minutes or until mixture thickens.
6. Spread sausage mixture evenly over cut sides of bread, and sprinkle evenly with cheese & Onion Crunch®.
7. Place bread halves on a baking sheet.
8. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut each pizza in half and enjoy!
Onion Crunch® Sausage Supreme Pizza
1. Start out with (1) 24 ounce dough ball, spread out in pan.
2. Sprinkle with Onion Crunch® and crumbled sausage.
3. Put another dough ball on top, press out, add Onion Crunch® and 8 ounces of special sauce,
with Onion Crunch® in the sauce as well as fresh basil and garlic.
4. Top 14 ounces of mozzarella provolone mix.
5. Press sausage into crust, pressing out sides to form a one inch border.
6. Add half pound of fresh home made sausage with onion crunch® pressed into sausage.
7. Add 4 ounces of fresh mozzarella and bake for 9 min. at 550 degrees F.
8. When pizza comes out dust with garlic Parmesan butter and fresh asiago cheese.
9. Sprinkle Onion Crunch® on top cut and serve.
Onion Crunch® Goat Cheese, Onion & Sun-Dried Tomato Pizza
1 cup Onion Crunch®
1 pound Italian cheese-flavored pizza crust
1/2 cup bottled pizza sauce
1/4 cup chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomato halves
3 ounces of crumbled goat cheese
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
1. Preheat oven to 450°F
2. Place the pizza crust on a baking sheet.
3. Combine the sauce and tomatoes.
4. Spread sauce mixture over pizza crust.
5. Top with Onion Crunch® and cheese.
6. Bake for 11 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
7. Sprinkle with basil and enjoy!
Onion Crunch® Pizza Bagels
1 Bag of Mini Bagels
1 Bag of Shredded Mozzarella
Dry Basil Spice
1. Split Bagels in Half
2. Slice Tomatoes thin and place on half Bagels
3. Sprinkle a pinch of basil on tomatoes
4. Smother tomatoes with Onion Crunch®
5. Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese on Bagels
6. Bake in Oven at 450 for 10 minutes